Monday, January 16, 2017

Tip of the Iceberg

The trauma I've faced, sometimes it's too much to take. It was soooo much more than just domestic violence. This person was a predator, a pedophile, an abusive drunk - abusive in every way you can imagine; physically, emotionally, sexually. I say pedophile because I was only 13 while he was 24. Unfortunately I also lived with him. I was a housewife at 13. I had to have dinner ready and still hot when he got home from work. Everything had to be perfect, although every time there was something wrong with it. I had to wash his motorcycle and his dog. The house had better be clean too. That was never good enough either. I was in 3 motorcycle accidents with him and he never took me to the hospital. He said he would patch me up at home, when actually I patched up myself. There's so much more that I don't feel like getting into right now. Suffice to say that this is just the very tip of the iceberg...

No comments:

Post a Comment