Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Problems? What Problems?!

So this is my time to whine. No one will probably even see this, which suits me just fine. I mean who wants to read someone's woe is me blog, right? I just wanted to vent. I'm tired , and have a cold. My washer won't work right so it takes an unbelievable 4 hours to wash a small load! So now it's  midnight and I'm still up waiting for it to finish. Then I have to hang up the clothes and just hope they will be dry by 9am, or before that actually so we can leave by then. Not to mention that our water heater keeps breaking and the pipes keep breaking. So sometimes we're even without water for hours at a time. Geesh my head hurts just thinking about it!

Those are the trivial problems. Our power will get shut off if we can't pay almost $200 by the day after tomorrow. Then the next bill is due 8 days later. We have no income right now. I'm disabled and sick and can not work. My husband can only work sporadically due to his own health conditions. I have had my application for SSI and SSD denied over and over again for over 5 years, with what looks like no end in sight. Our internet bill has been overdue for who knows how long. I'm seriously surprised they haven't shut it off yet! Thankfully our roommate does get SSI and SSD and therefore can pay the rent and phone bill. But even that isn't guaranteed because things keep happening with his bank account so we keep being at least a little short on the rent.

As if that wasn't enough, our food stamps didn't get recharged when they were supposed to. So now I have to call them and figure out what the heck is going on. In the mean time, we hardly have any food. Plus, now I'm getting fat! So maybe it's a good thing we don't have much food! Ugh! So that's it for now. I figure, Why not save more for later.

P.S. Oh yeah, did I mention I was just diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and am now on 4 different medications? Yep. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment